Winter Wonderland
I went to winter wonderland on this day. It's my first amusement park in a long time. I went with a couple friends and it was really fun but expensive. I rode on a rollercoaster, bumper car and pendulum ride for the first time. It was amazing and I am glad I got the opportunity to go, but no matter what I still can't get over the prices. Everything was so expensive! Like how?? The pizza was like £10 and yet it looked so disgusting, I couldn't bring myself to buy any of the food even though I really wanted to eat them. Instead, I went food window shopping, staring at each stall and the food they serve while mentally calculating the conversion rate and figuring out how many meals one amusement park snack could get me back home.
My friend and I wanted to eat churros so we went all over the park and compared the prices until we found the cheapest and most worth it option. While exploring we saw a bunch of people carrying the cutest animal plushies and we wanted to try playing a game to win our own. Then we saw the price and realized the chances of winning with our skills were not exactly high. We even came across this guy with his girlfriend attempting to win some apple products at ring toss game, we watched him the whole time awing when he missed and staring at the stall in disbelief as not a single person won despite their many attempts, it was basically a scam!
I also went to a circus which was a lot of fun, again for the first time. I didn't really know what to expect but it was cool. there was one guy who came out just to perform bubbles, bubbles and nothing else, questionable but what do I know about circuses. Funnily enough, out of the entire trip to winter wonderland and back consists of just one picture of the circus and 3 pictures of the bear mascot that came out during the circus performance. Clearly the bear was the best.💖




Comments
Post a Comment