Showreel
I showed Dean my previous showreel and besides the expected the response about the vibe and original logo, the rest was about the same. He suggested changing the intro obviously as well as the song and mentioned that the images should match the ones on the website.
So I decided to pick a song that was less repetitive compared to the previous one since Dean mentioned it could get boring. I like jazz so I went with that. The song was chosen after a lot of deliberation and advice from Dean, and while editing the showreel I actually felt that the combination of the song, my colour palette and my logo gave off a rather modern classic feel.
You know, a little minimalistic and like walking into an old and expensive but refurnished restaurant with jazz music playing in the background, meant to cater to the younger customers. So I tried to make my intro's transition match with this vibe.

Comments
Post a Comment