Christmas Break
I know you said there's no point in changing the date but it doesn't fit the timeline if I don't and I hate that so please ignore, best regards, me.
Over the Christmas break, I went abroad to Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. There were a lot of potato dishes and I mean a lotttt. I tried so manyyy of them that I realized potatoes are really filling and at some point I needed something that wasn't potatoes.
On the other hand, I also visited many historical buildings like palaces and cathedrals. I never knew that there were so many cathedrals named after the same saints. It almost seemed never ending. Another place I visited that was quite interesting is the prison. We took a guided tour of a recently closed prison and was shown what it'd be like to live there. The tour guide tested us and said my mom would not do well in jail, sadly I couldn't take any pictures.
However, despite everything, I thought jail's not have bad. Sure there were raping cases, suicidal cases, bullying cases and of course no phone entertainment but if I were broke and could not find a job, had no one to lean on and nowhere to go, ending up in jail for a lifetime sentence seemed like a pretty decent way to keep living excluding whoring yourself out. Free food, a shower area and bathroom, a place to self isolate and not talk to anyone while doing some hobbies seemed pretty good. Thus, I had my plan Z.
Oh and I went on a sand dune for the fist time, it was sandy and windy and I thought I'd be the first to fly away.
If you'd like to see nicer pictures from the trip, check my Insta, though I don't post much😅.







Comments
Post a Comment