Updates on Christmas Insta Idea
As mentioned before I had a 12 days of Christmas posting idea, post 1 image for each day of the 12 days of Christmas. This was over the Christmas break which I was not in the country for, honestly ruined the vacation mood when i would randomly tell parents that i had to go home to prepare my next Insta post, but I think it turned out well and I'm pretty proud of myself. I tried to post around the same 2 hours everyday but it wasn't always on time. But I'm glad I tried.
I also achieved the target I set for myself which was to get over 100 followers. I'm not really a social media person I like looking at memes and not making them so this was a first, not what you'd expect from a GenZ but I would this was a successful first try. Hilariously enough, this was the account with the highest follower count out of all my social media accounts so go me I guess😂!

Comments
Post a Comment