Progress 2.0

I feel like I'm almost there, degree project is killing me but thankfully I have most of my stuff done for this course so I feel like I can focus more on my degree project.


I saw my friends PowerPoint template and Dean's comment on it, making me feel the need to add some designs but then I remembered Dean's mention of my stuff being fine and not needing to add anything. So, I made sure not to touch any of the stuff I've already gotten the approval of from Dean.


Meanwhile, I did some editing on my music. I found out that the showreel should best be 40 - 45 seconds so I came to the realization that I had to edit my music accordingly. Thus I tried the Adobe software Audio Editor for the first time.

I asked some friends on how to use it and proceeded to work on it. This is my first time editing music like this, I usually just cut and blend in Premiere Pro so I honestly felt a little overwhelmed with all the extra features. Nevertheless, I pushed through, picking out a section that had a bit more flavour and excitement but would also be easy to fade and blend. 

A lot of the soundtrack was just sound matching and the wavelengths were pretty helpful in finding the exact place to cut when my ears were useless. Overall I had fun and would be interested in doing this again or just learning more about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Showreel

Final Day

Winter Wonderland